Tuesday, September 23, 2008

my license !!!!!

mine LICENSE of mine was taken back by the Taffic Police, HAIZ !!!!!

morning i woke up at 0750, wowow, i need to reach the court 21 at 0840 to meet up with my lawyer, kaoz !!!!!!!! i jump up from bed and have a quick shower, zooooooooommmmm i got myself DOLL up at 0805, reach to the bus stop and waited for the bus 190 to go to people park complex where the court is just behind tat building, i think god is on my side, the bus came and i got on board, i reach the court at around 0850, and call my LAWYER, and he told me tat he is reaching soon !!! damn it for me to rush like hell lor.

Got into the court 21, the ambience was so cool man, but i been there for quite afew time to postpone my hearing, today is my day- i am CLAIMING trial on my traffic offence. was happy at first before the lunch break, but sad after tat, i lose tat FcUKing triaL !!!!


i lose my FUCKING license.

TOTAL fiNE i got = $$$$$$$ 1300
LICENSE SUsPend = 12 freaking MONTHS !!!!!


i will give a count down to take back my LICENSE FROM the TP,


No comments: