Saturday, September 27, 2008

wat a RUSHING day for me !!!!

early in the morning, my bro wake me up around 8am, You will be asking me why my bro wake me up so early in the morning, BECAUSE i need to get a gift post out by today, and the gift must reach thailand on TUESDAY. so no choice, got my ass up from the bed, but hor the weather so nice today, it RAINS in the morning !!!! haha u know wat, i went back to sleep haha !!!!

OMFG, the moment i open my eyes, was 10 pluus, wowow, my bro goin to fuck me up if he know i sleep till 10, quickie go wash up, shower= wonderFUL !!!! , then get my stuffs like my HP, MONEY $$$$$, and the gift for postING , and PASSPORT cos i goin to renew it also, cos 2nd oct goin to bintan with some of the NYP fRISBEE tEAm MEMBER !!!!!

got myself to the bus stop, damn it i wait half an hour for the freakING bus 960, 1 hrs bus rides, then i got myself to bugis to switch trains to paya lebar !!!! for the sing post stuffs, in the end i go THE CONCOURSE find FEDEX ppl to help me send the gift overseas !!!!! is cheap man !!!! 17 bucks plus to send overseas haha , jus 1 working days will reach ((((:

i went to the ICA buildin to extend my passport, but the gal say cannot extend anymore, must make a new 1, cost me 70 bucks, ask her, miss how long can i collect the new passport, she said 2 weeks u come back to collect ok , WOWOWOWOW i was SHOCKED and i say i goin oversea this coming thursday, then how ??? she say i ask dun knoe,
diedie, but she say u can pay by nets ? i say ok , then she smile at me saying, go straight turn right, go pay and u come back look for me, okok i show her the NERD NERD look, and she smile at me LOL,
after all the payment, she told me to come back on tues to collect the new pASSPORT !!!!

i called aaron, he say he coming over to fetch me, then end up we go bike shop slack, slack till 5 plus, i went home and ThEN , HAHAHA !!!!!

i went for a hair cut, and i dye my hair !!! yaA HOOOOO !!!
new hair color NEW destiNAtiON for me , NEw gOALS FOR my lIFE !!!!!

No comments: